With high Covid rates around the country, it is really important to remember the guidance.
- At the main door, please can all parents/guardians stay behind the yellow STOP sign at all times.
- Wait for your child to come to you.
- Do not move forward beyond the yellow STOP sign.
- Once your child comes to you, please move across and follow the arrows leading out along the path.
- Only move forward if instructed by a member of staff. Please wear a face covering if you need to speak directly to a member of staff.
- Please try to send only one person to drop off/ collect your child (We understand where primary schools are closed, you may need to bring a sibling). Please ensure you all social distance.
- Remember when walking to and from nursery school to keep a 2 metre distance from others i.e. friends, neighbours, who may also be dropping off/ collecting a child from nursery school.